The SMY 60W is a 60 watt box mod that utilizes high-end materials. SMY used an aircraft-grade aluminum alloy shell structure and carbon fiber side inlays. The internal chip has an advanced full-feature menu. While this device is on, simply push the fire button three times to get to the interface. This mod has a huge color OLED screen. The screen reflects a treasure trove of data about the operations of the device like voltage input, amperage out and puff counter. There is a gauge on the bottom that resembles a tachometer, as well, which serves as a measure of operational wattage. New screws for the battery door are included, already installed. These keep the battery door firm on the mod.
(Black Color Only Available)
Improvements Over V1.0:
- Increased Screen Brightness for Clarity and Visibility!
- Door Fitting is More Secure and Much Lower in Tolerance!
- Full color screen with full user interface and readouts
- Speedometer styled power display
- Uses single 18650 IMR battery
- 7 to 60 watt range
- 0.3 to 3.0 ohm resistance range
- Manufactured out of aluminum and carbon fiber
- Copper adjustable 510
- Short circuit, reverse polarity, temperature, and low voltage protection
We Also Recommend