Efest Slim K1 Battery Charger
The Efest Slim K1 Battery Charger is 100% authentic in performance and quality! The exclusivity behind the Slim K1 Battery Charger is its widespread reputation of being a dynamic charger and more importantly, occupying a sleek body for easy portability.
For starters, the Slim K1 is a single-slot battery charger, so you're able to charge a single battery at an aggressive speed. The beauty behind the capability of this charger is that you're able to charge different battery types in the port of the charger. While charging a single battery, the Slim K1 provides a charging current of 1A and re-powers the battery effortlessly and quickly.
Not to be outdone, the top of the slot on the charger contains an active LED battery level indicator to provide the consistent status of the battery’s charge. The Slim K1 Charger is also equipped with features like Reverse-Polarity Protection, Short-Circuit Protection, and Overcharge Protection, to ensure the protection of your charger and the batteries.
Batteries for the Efest Slim K1 Battery Charger are sold separately.
1 x Efest Slim K1 Charger
1 x Micro USB Cable
Compatible with: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 16650, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 20700, 26500, 26650
Portable Design with Quality Piano Strings
Battery Life LED Indicator Light
Single Slot 5V/1A Micro USB Charger
AC Input Power: AC 100~240V 50/60Hz
DC Output Power: DC 5V 1A
DC Input Power: DC 5V 1A
1A CC Current: 1000mA (+/-10%)
Auto Cut-Off Voltage: 4.20 (+/-0.05V)
CV Cut-Off Current: <100mA
Standby Current: <20mA
Activation Current: 50mA~100mA
Auto Recharge Voltage: 4.10 (+/-0.10V)
Operation Temperature: 0C ~ 40C
Storage Temperature: -40C ~ 70C
- Never use your battery chargers for batteries other than the ones described and detailed on the package in which it came.
- Making attempts to charge batteries other than what the charger calls for is seriously threatening and may even cause bodily injury. Because batteries contain Lithium-Ion, serious damage can occur if improperly used.
- Carefully read the battery charger’s instruction manual as well as the safety information provided to you. Adhere to all of the directions and proper operation of the charger within the manual.
- Only use your battery charger indoors. Exposing your charger to high/low outdoor temperatures or high humidity can ruin the charger.
- Do not store or expose this charger to water.
- Never take apart or tamper with the battery charger.
- Do expose your battery charger near open flames.
- Do not leave batteries unattended.