Battery WARNING & Safety Notice
The batteries sold on this website are powerful lithium-ion rechargeable batteries. When handled with care, lithium-ion batteries can be both effective and safe. However, these lithium-ion batteries do have the potential to be dangerous when abused and can cause a fire when misused. It's extremely important to take special care when handling any lithium-ion battery.
Please read the brief list below to avoid personal injury, fire or damage to batteries:
Consumers are cautioned against using and/or purchasing counterfeit and/or inferior quality batteries. These batteries have the potential to cause fire, personal injury, and/or damage to property. These batteries are typically found on online-auction websites and untrusted vendors.
Do not use counterfeit and/or low quality batteries with any Advanced Personal Vaporizer (APV) or APV provided charger.
Lithium ion batteries are manufactured according to strict quality standards which provides for consistent and dependable performance. Fuggin Vapor strongly warns customers against purchasing knock-off/low quality batteries. Fuggin Vapor recommends to only purchase batteries from reputable brand name batteries. (See below) Reputable battery brands we recommend:
Examples of Reputable Rechargeable Lithium-Ion (18650, 26650, 27000,):
*Fuggin Vapor strongly recommends ONLY using Lithium-Ion batteries which are equipped with PCB Protection Circuits
Examples of NON-Recommended/Non-Rechargeable Primary Lithium):
Battery Handling Notice
Disposable lithium batteries and rechargeable lithium-ion batteries (like the ones described above) can explode, release flames, and/or cause burns if disassembled, punctured, cut, crushed, short-circuited, incinerated, recharged, or exposed to water, fire, or high temperatures.
To ensure optimal safety and performance:
• DO NOT allow children to handle rechargeable Lithium-Ion batteries, or Primary batteries.
• DO NOT use counterfeit or inferior-quality batteries with APV or APV chargers.
• DO NOT place loose batteries in a cup-holder, pocket, purse, or any receptacle containing metal objects. These metal objects can interact with the exposed contacts of a battery and potentially short circuit the battery.
• DO NOT store batteries with hazardous or combustible material. Store in a dry and ventilated area.
• ALWAYS keep batteries away from children.
Fuggin Vapor Co™ EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IN RELATION TO ANY AND ALL GOODS OR SERVICES PROVIDED.