The Reuleaux RX2/3, an updated version of Reuleaux series, designed by JayBo, features the replaceable back cover for two or three cells. The high-power output of 150W or 200W is available for your preference. Powerful yet intelligent, the equipped variable temperature control function and upgradeable firmware with custom logo will make your device much attractive and popular. Moreover, there are multiple fashionable colors for your options.
Reuleaux RX2/3 Specs:
- Size: 40.2*34.5*88.7mm (for 2 cells)
- Size: 40.2*50.1*88.7mm (for 3 cells)
- Thread Type: 510 spring loaded thread
- Cell type: High-rate 18650 cell
- Cell type: (discharging current should be above 25A)
- Output Mode: VW/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR Mode
- Output Wattage:
- 1-150W (for 2 cells) *
- 1-200W (for 3 cells) *
- Resistance Range: 0.05-1.5ohm for TC modes
- Resistance Range: 0.1-3.5ohm for VW mode
- Temperature Range: 100-315°C/ 200-600°F (TC modes)
- Upgradeable Firmware with Custom Logo: By connecting the device with a computer through the micro USB port, you can download the file to add the custom logo to your Reuleaux RX2/3 and make the device always up-to-date.
INCLUDES 120ML OF YOUR FAVORITE FUGGIN JUICE!
Fuggin eLiquid Flavors:
Shake Dat Ass - Intense. Ripe sweet strawberries blended into a classic full-flavored creamy and tasty milkshake. Our #1 seller.
OJ Creamson - Sweet, orange citrus tears through your tastebuds and then heals them back to life with a smooth vanilla cream.
Cereal Vapist - Are you a cereal lover? Then get a load of this in your mouth.... Fruit Pebbles, Fruity Loops, Luck Marshmallow Charms, Tricks, and Crunch Berry!!! Yes, you will taste them all you crazy cerealist.
Taffed Out - Just like your recent purchase at the candy shop, gooey salt water taffy bursting with red and white grapes, slowly churned to perfection.
Fuggin Donuts - Fresh, hot, delicious... a soft complex donut taste topped with pink strawberry frosting and colored sprinkles.... it’s an all-day vape.... even addictive without the nic. Goes great with a cup of fuggin Joe.