Very few things are going to be more irritating than when you're enjoying an excellent vaping experience, when all of a sudden, your vaporizer begins to leak (or in a few instances pouring) nicotine liquid!
Usually, what are some of the causes of some of those leaks and how is it possible to fix them?
First off, in order for you to stop your vaporizer from leaking, it's important that you understand WHY it's leaking. Here are a few of the typical reasons behind this irritating problem:
- The user filled the device too high – The tank and atomizer are made to hold just a small quantity of e-liquid. Maybe some individuals get too excited about all of the fantastic flavors available; therefore; they'll go a little bit overboard! If you do this by accident, the device is gonna leak. A solution might be to buy pre-filled flavor cartridges.
- The user inhaled too hard – Vaporizers aren't made for hard drags. If the user inhaled too vigorously upon the device, the liquid probably is going to overflow. It might even get on the battery then destroy it, or it may leak into your mouth, as well as cause an unpleasant surprise.
- The user inhaled too rapidly – If you inhale too rapidly, you won' give the atomizer an adequate enough time to heat and vape the liquid, thereby causing a back-up of fluid, as well as possible leakage.
- Its atomizer coil is too old – If the atty's ancient, it might not properly work. You ought to look into replacing the device.
- Its plastic tank melted – A few individuals like glass tanks better because there are strong e-liquid flavors like menthol or cinnamon which actually can melt the plastic and produce leaks.
What do you do if it leaks?
Do you have a leaky vaporizer? Don't be concerned. Here's what you ought to do:
- Disassemble the device, and use paper towels in order to fully clean it.
- If leaking is due to cracks, the device has to be replaced.
- If you experience consistent struggles in overfilling, you ought to think about switching over to a vaporizer that has a clear tank in order for you to check how much e-liquid is left inside of it.
- Horizontally hold the vaporizer when you are vaping.
- Store the device with its mouthpiece elevated.
You most likely are going to experience a leak during one time or another within your vaping days. As you've fixed the immediate issue of sticky liquid on your hands, you ought to take measures to prevent the same problem from occurring in the future.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: atomizer, devices, e-liquid, fixing, flavors, leaking, tank, tips, vaping, vaporizers